Paraíso Niilista – O Vazio e o Nada se encontram



Paint it Black - Rolling Stones

 
Novo tópico   Responder tópico    Paraíso Niilista - Índice -> Fórum Letras e Música
Exibir tópico anterior :: Exibir próximo tópico  
Autor Mensagem
Cancian

Administrador PN


Idade: 44
Registrado: 09/05/04
Mensagens: 321
Localização: São José do Rio Preto

MensagemEnviada: 15/01/2006 - 17:41:05    Assunto: Paint it Black - Rolling Stones Responder com citação

Paint it Black - Rolling Stones

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens ev’ry day
I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I’ll fade away and not have to face the facts
It’s not easy facin’ up when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the settin’ sun
My love will laugh with me before the mornin’ comes

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
Hmm, hmm, hmm,...
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
Yeah!

_________________
André Díspore Cancian
| Ateus.net | Paraíso Niilista | Ateísmo & Liberdade | ADC taedium vitae |
Voltar ao topo
Exibir o perfil do usuário Enviar mensagem privada Enviar e-mail Visitar o website do usuário MSN Messenger
Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo tópico   Responder tópico    Paraíso Niilista - Índice -> Fórum Letras e Música Todos os horários são GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

 
Ir para:  
Você não pode enviar mensagens novas neste fórum
Você não pode responder mensagens neste fórum
Você não pode editar suas mensagens neste fórum
Você não pode excluir suas mensagens neste fórum
Você não pode votar em enquetes neste fórum





    RSS Paraíso Niilista
  Paraíso Niilista – O Vazio e o Nada se encontram
Copyright © Paraíso Niilista – O Vazio e o Nada se encontram
:: Caso encontre erros, aprenda com eles ::
[On-line há ]
[última atualização: 23/01/2026]
  [Powered by]
intelligence...