Paraíso Niilista – O Vazio e o Nada se encontram



Slayer - Addict

 
Novo tópico   Responder tópico    Paraíso Niilista - Índice -> Fórum Letras e Música
Exibir tópico anterior :: Exibir próximo tópico  
Autor Mensagem
t. h. abrahao

Fundador PN


Idade: 42
Registrado: 22/01/05
Mensagens: 574
Localização: são josé do rio preto - sp

MensagemEnviada: 30/12/2006 - 13:00:12    Assunto: Slayer - Addict Responder com citação

Slayer - Addict


I won’t cover you eyes
I want your innocence
Glisten before me in a cold sweat
I wan’t you to see your lie spill on me
Spill on me
Manifested as a primitive craving
The craving never seems to go away
I want to see the face of everyone fall
Fall into the cold embrace of death
You’re in my nightmare
I decide when it stops
It’s my fucking drug
Makes my rush intensify
Hardcore the overdose
Your fear gets me high
Unbound I’m the weapon made to sterilize
Sterilize all the idiot victims
Anytime, anywhere, anyone I want
Everyone’s addicted to this torture
I’m the agony in every breath
Every breath brings you closer to me
You’ll do anything, anything
You’ll do anything to make it stop
You’re in my nightmare
I decide when it stops
It’s my fucking drug
Makes my rush intensify
Chaos deep inside it makes me
It makes me feel surreal
It makes me need to kill
It makes me feel surreal
It makes me need to kill
Do you want to feel eternity
Your eternity lies within me
I am the terror of your final breath
Your final breath brings light to my darkness
Like an act of fucking God unleashed
On the innocence – innocence of mankind
You’ll do anything – anything
You’ll do anything to make it stop
It’s my fucking drug
Makes my rush intensify
Hardcore the overdose
Your fear gets me of like fuck




Editado pela última vez por t. h. abrahao em 30/12/2006 - 13:07:35; num total de 1 vez
Voltar ao topo
Exibir o perfil do usuário Enviar mensagem privada Enviar e-mail Visitar o website do usuário MSN Messenger
Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo tópico   Responder tópico    Paraíso Niilista - Índice -> Fórum Letras e Música Todos os horários são GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

 
Ir para:  
Você não pode enviar mensagens novas neste fórum
Você não pode responder mensagens neste fórum
Você não pode editar suas mensagens neste fórum
Você não pode excluir suas mensagens neste fórum
Você não pode votar em enquetes neste fórum





    RSS Paraíso Niilista
  Paraíso Niilista – O Vazio e o Nada se encontram
Copyright © Paraíso Niilista – O Vazio e o Nada se encontram
:: Caso encontre erros, aprenda com eles ::
[On-line há ]
[última atualização: 23/01/2026]
  [Powered by]
intelligence...